Collection of Personal Information
Personal information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, and may include but is not limited to your name, mailing address, email address, phone number, type of hardware or software you own, credit card details, or other information required to provide you with the product, service, or support requested. Depending on the nature of the services provided by LEXSYS TECHNOLOGIES, to our customers, or the services provided to LEXSYS TECHNOLOGIES, from its partners or suppliers, LEXSYS TECHNOLOGIES, may receive personal information either from you directly, from our partners, or our suppliers. Some of the ways LEXSYS TECHNOLOGIES, may receive personal information include but are not limited to:
- requesting information about products and services;
- ordering newsletters, brochures or other informational tools;
- purchasing, downloading and/or registering products; and/or
- signing up for additional services.
Use of Personal Information
Personal information provided to us may be transferred within LEXSYS TECHNOLOGIES, or to third-parties providing services to LEXSYS TECHNOLOGIES. Some of the ways in which we will use the personal information provided to us include:
- to take, process or deliver your order, process or obtain payment or notify you of the status of your order;
- in connection with keys, access codes or other information as may be required to permit you to access our partnerssites to receive products, updates or services;
- to provide it to industry and credit related organizations for security, credit or fraud prevention purposes;
- to register your purchase with the company for warranty, technical support, or similar purposes;
- to facilitate the renewal of subscriptions for products or services;
- to provide you with effective customer service and/or technical support;
- to monitor service or purchasing patterns;
- to provide you with service updates, announcements, and other product offerings;
- to send you, with your consent, newsletters or promotional emails, or undertake other promotional activities;
- to permit you to participate in online surveys and polls, assuming you voluntarily agree to provide such information in connection with these surveys and polls; and
- to improve LEXSYS TECHNOLOGIES, websites, the customer experience, and any related products or services.
We will take reasonable steps to ensure any person or entity receiving personal information for the purposes described above, are obligated to protect the personal information on your behalf. By submitting your order, either to our partner or to us, you consent to the use of your personal information as set forth above, and to the transfer of that data to our partners or those individuals or entities we engage to provide services in connection with your transaction.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
If we change our privacy statement, we will post the revised statement here, with an updated revision date. If we make significant changes to our statement , we may also notify you by other means, such as sending an email or posting a notice on our home page.